- In case of no reply made within three days after making a reservation, please contact us over phone.
- Reservation will be confirmed by an email we send to you.
- If the date on which you’re joining gives us less days, making reservations over phone is recommended to make it certain.
- Your reservation may regrettably not be made depending on its capacity.
- Those consuming alcohol or having a hangover are not allowed to join the tour.
- Each tour inquiries 120 centimeters or taller in height to join. (over 140 meters for diving)
- We do not provide pick-up or drop-off services. Please use a rental car or a taxi.
- Itinerary which includes Blue Cave is subject to change according to local weather and sea condition.
- Please always follow the instructions your instructor gives in order to practice in safety.
- You should not fly 12 to 24 hours after your last dive.
- Those who are age of 59 or over, and are applied to any case of medical history will need a medical certificate signed off by a doctor in consideration of the person’s safety.Please bring it with you on the day of your activity.
- Upper age limit to join the activity is 64 regardless of presenting a medical certificate.
- There may be a case that you may be declined to join the activity even if with a medical certificate in consideration of your safety.Please be sure to contact us before making a reservation.
- There’s a case you may be declined to join the activity without a medical certificate.
- To download a medical history document and medical certificate, CLICK HERE.
- Payment can be made on the day and at the spot of your activity in Japanese currency.
- Credit cards accepted.
- If you will have to cancel your designated activity, cancellation must be made as soon as possible. Cancellation fee will occur in case you place a cancellation after three days before your activity.
- Cancellation date / Cancellation fee
On the day of your activity / 100%