- In case of no reply made within three days after making a reservation, please contact us email.
(The reservation can not be established only by the one mail you sent.)
- Depending on the state of the day of the sea, there is the case that some of the tour content is subject to change.
- Please always follow the instructions your instructor gives in order to practice in safety.
- At our shop, diving on the return flight boarding day can not participate.
- *Agreement document by a guardian required for Minors (under 20).
- There may be cases where we refuse tour participation if alcohol remains.
Please refrain from drinking on the day.
- Pregnant people can not participate.
- If you are 60 years old and older, in order to have it participate safely,
Medical certificate by doctor is required.CLECK HERE
- If over 65 years old, we’re sorry, you can not participate in all tours.
(Regardless of bringing the Medical certificate.)
- The detail of the medical record is listed at the bottom of each tour page.
- There may be a case that you may be declined to join the activity even if with a medical certificate in consideration of your safety.
Please be sure to contact us before making a reservation.
- There’s a case you may be declined to join the activity without a medical certificate.
- Payment can be made on the day and at the spot of your activity in Japanese currency.
- Credit cards accepted.
- If you will have to cancel your designated activity, cancellation must be made as soon as possible.
Cancellation date / Cancellation fee
On the day of your activity / 100%